Let go of worry, fear and doubts.
Claim your most glitterfied & prosperous life!
as taught by Yogi Bhajan
Yoga means to yoke~to join together~to unite.
Yoga is the union of individual consciousness with infinite consciousness.
“Kundalini yoga is is the supreme technology to awaken your awareness.”
Kundalini yoga was brought to the West by Yogi Bhajan and it incorporates a set of Kriyas, breath work and meditation during each class. A Kriya is a detailed set of asanas (poses) providing you with specific results. It targets your body, mind, glandular and nervous system. Its main goals are to help transform you from the inside out and raise your energy of consciousness.
Kundalini yoga can empower you to:
- Turn within and shed light on your self-imposed limitations.
- Unleash your inner strength and overcome obstacles with grace in life.
- Enhance your intuitive mind.
- Awaken your consciousness.
- Strengthen & purify your body and nervous system.
- Balance your glandular system.
- Calm your mind.
During a Kundalini Yoga Class you can expect to move, practice dynamic breathing techniques and chant mantras. Feeling balanced and elevated are the icing on your consciousness cake!
What is kundalini actually? It is your creative potential. You experience it when the energy of the glandular system combines with the energy of the nervous system to create such a sensitivity that the totality of the brain receives signals and integrates them. Then you become totally and wholly aware, and your creative potential becomes available to you.” Yogi Bhajan
Your breath is the bridge, portal or doorway between your body and spirit, between your mind and your heart, between the future/past into the now. Your breath is the best inner tool you possess, to transcend the outside world, the world of conditions and circumstances, into the world of Presence.
Most of the time, you breathe automatically. However, your conscious breath allows you to become present to this moment, to the everlasting now. Your breath connects you with the Presence or Spirit and all things Divine. It is this Presence (with a capital P) that breathes you into being.
Your breath is your gift to come together in oneness as a whole, perfect and complete being~which you already are. Your conscious breath allows you to become aware & recognize this Truth.
Prana: energy within the breath “Prana is energy: the spirit of life in us and around us.” – Yogi Bhajan
Pranayama: the art and flow of regulating your breath Inhale=inspire= breathe in= connect with Spirit Exhale=expire=breathe out
Wanna learn more about consciously connecting with your breath?
The Breath Blueprint Program™
This is your opportunity to experience conscious connection to thrive & live your Happy NOW! It’s the perfect Healing System if you’ve been:
- Feeling overwhelmed and rushed.
- Having difficulty concentrating and focusing.
- Worrying about the future or regurgitating the past.
- Wanting to control the chatter in your mind.
- Eager to experience more ease and fulfillment in your daily tasks and total enjoyment in life.
- Ready to stop waiting for the perfect moment to arrive & start living your Happy NOW!
“SUCCESS, HAPPINESS AND A FLOW OF PROSPERITY are the result of mastering the mind. The mind exists as a servant to the soul.” Yogi Bhajan
Meditation is the process of accepting what is. The meditative mind achieves a neutral state where there is no attachments to thoughts or judgements.
Benefits of Meditation
Meditation has been scientifically proven to:
- Reduces blood pressure and heart rate
- Eliminates stress, anxiety, fear and tension
- Improves focus, clarity and attention (i.e. become more efficient in areas of life)
- Provides a greater sense of relaxation, peace and well being
- Promotes a sense of purpose, connection and oneness
- Develops intuition
“I am not my thoughts, emotions, sense perceptions, and experiences. I am not the content of my life. I am life. I am the space in which all things happen. I am consciousness. I am the now. I am.” – Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks
Meditations in Kundalini Yoga use mantra and mudras (hand positions) to take us from a rigid perception of reality into a world with infinite possibilities.